Thank you for your interest in becoming an exchange student in the College of Forestry!
OSU's College of Forestry is ranked #2 in the world and offers courses in recreation, natural resources, wood science, sustainable forest management, and forest science. Visit the OSU course catalog to learn more about the classes we offer.
- Named "Safest College Campus" in 2018
- Hands-on learning our classrooms, labs, and over 15,000 acres of research forests
- Only 1-2 hours to the Oregon Coast, the city of Portland, and the Cascade mountains
- Corvallis is an official "Bike-friendly" city
HOW TO APPLY
- To begin the process, you must be nominated by your home university. We suggest contacting the international advisor at your school for more information about the process on your home campus.
- Complete the Exchange Student Application Form.
- Prepare English test scores (or Waiver), transcripts, financial documentation, and passport photo as outlined in the application form.
- Email application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall Term (Sept-Dec): March 15
- Winter Term (Jan-Mar): October 15
- Spring Term (Apr-Jun): October 15
For questions, contact Kerry Menn - email@example.com.